The Perfusion System is compatible with classic 35 mm petri dishes!
Simply place the lid on your dish and your cells are under perfusion.
- Stable & pulseless flow rate: no more coverslip expansion and cell stress.
- Fast switches between medium and drugs: imaging cell’s response to various media or drugs.
- Large range of feeding rates: from 10 nL/min to 5 mL/min.
- Control both pressure & flow rate: ideal for shear stress assays.
Perfusion System Content
- Perfusion lid compatible with strandard 35 mm petri dishes
- Pressure and flow controller
- Flow sensor
- Tubing and connectors
The Perfusion System is provided with a software which enables precise and easy control over the perfusion settings.
- Easy to use & powerful: enables to control your experiment in one click and to monitor reservoir levels, flow levels and injected volumes. Synchronize the system instruments in your system with a few simple clicks in order to fully automate your setup.
- Manage fluidic profiles: create, monitor and modify in real-time flow rate profiles such as sine, square, triangle, ramp, pulse, or sawtooth…
The perfusion systems enables two main applications:
- Long term cell culture
- Drug and medium fast switching
- Pharmacodynamics: kinetics study of molecule absorption
- Cell shear stress study
- Cell co-culture
- 3D cell culture perfusion